Oracle WebCenter Content for Android provides simple, secure access to your Oracle WebCenter Content environment, version 220.127.116.11.0 or higher. Users can easily browse, view, favorite and download important business documents from virtually anywhere. With the ability to download, critical files are stored locally and available with or without an Internet connection. Oracle WebCenter Content for Android ensures that your mobile workforce can stay informed and up-to-date with the most current information - ensuring better business decisions and faster resolution of issues.
Oracle WebCenter Content for Android lets you:
• Browse and preview your WebCenter Content files with full metadata
• Mark items as Favorites so that they can quickly & easily be located
• Download files for offline access and open them using 3rd party applications
• Manage files and folders: create, upload, rename, delete, copy, move, check-out/cancel check-out*
• Participate in workflows: list pending workflows, view workflow details, approve or reject*
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an Oracle WebCenter Content environment that is running version 18.104.22.168.0 or higher. Some features require the January 2014 patch of version 22.214.171.124.0. Please check with your Oracle WebCenter Content administrator or IT department to ensure that your system is up-to-date before installing and using this app.
Oracle WebCenter Content is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Oracle WebCenter Content (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.